Enterprise Performance Management enables streamlined Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Reporting across your entire business.
We help organisations plan more efficiently, capture insights faster and make informed decisions based on both actual and predicted performance across all functions. Ultimately this enables your business to gain the agility needed to gain competitive advantage in a fast-moving world.
Examples of areas where we have helped our customers include; Workforce Planning, Multi site Equipment Management, Sales Planning, Rolling Budgets and Cashflow Forecasting.
In addition to Planning and Decision Making, we help the Office of the CFO to automate Financial Consolidation providing more accurate and quicker financial reporting.
- Efficiency – Automation of processes enabling people to focus on analysing performance rather than manually processes.
- Reliable Reporting – One solution providing a single source of the truth alleviates conflicting information.
- Connecting People –Enable your people to plan and execute using one platform across your entire business.
- Faster Decision Making – Capture insights quicker and make data driven decisions faster.
- Increased Competiveness – An organisation where people are working cohesively, using one source of data and capturing faster insights provides an organisation with increased agility and competitiveness.
Business Planning & Consolidation
Streamline planning and achieve a faster, more accurate close with SAP BPC software. Spend more time growing your business and less time closing the books – with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation. BPC software delivers planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation capabilities in a single application. Easily adjust plans and forecasts, speed up budget and closing cycles, and ensure compliance with financial reporting standards.
- Perform bottom-up and top-down financial and operational planning with a single application and user interface
- Collaborate on plans, manage stakeholder interactions, track versions and changes, engage managers in the planning process, and help ensure clear ownership and accountability
- Incorporate unstructured data, such as Microsoft Office documents and e-mail, to help tell the story behind the plans
- Automate aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles. Run what-if scenarios to identify quick course corrections.
- Foster self-reliance among business users by providing them with a finance tool built specifically for finance – and managed by finance.
Unified Performance Management
Tagetik streamlines and modernizes budgeting & planning, cuts days off the close & consolidation cycle. You sprint through the last mile of finance when management reporting, analytics, and disclosure reporting is automated and from one single source. For more cost savings and flexibility, all this power is available on the cloud. That’s what we call, The Cloud Without Compromise.
- Unifies budgets and plans using real time data
- Changes are reflected automatically so you spend less time building and vetting reports and more time interpreting and communicating the current and future business impact.
- Automatically aligns financials across your business even for companies with complex operational structures
- Built in financial intelligence means all processes can be orchestrated from a single software solution
- Collaborative Office solution adds unique workflow capabilities to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint so you can connect the narrative to numbers across all your reports
Business Reporting & Financial Planning
Prevero, a Unit4 company, provides Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for planning, budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, dashboarding and reporting. At organisations large, small and in-between, Prevero helps finance teams improve decision-making and control.
Prevero solutions cover financial and operational planning, project planning, HR planning, strategy planning, risk planning and financial consolidation. We also support the sector-specific requirements of the energy, manufacturing, finance, airport, telecommunications, and automotive industries.
- Efficient processes and optimal resource management
- Shorter processing times with reduced costs
- Empowered users who can securely add and manage their own projects for optimal productivity
- Quick identification of cost and profitability of each project and thereby prioritize funding
- Bottleneck analysis
- Lower TCO thanks to a comprehensive tool for all issues throughout the project value chain
- High data quality due to consistent data and homogeneous, standardized processes: providing the same information for all people involved
- Seamless integration of existing systems (including SAP, Excel and many more)