Enterprise Information Management enables businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
We offer strategies and solutions that enable your business to easily create, capture, manage, store, transform, personalize and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes to any user, anywhere and at any time.
- Creates an integrated, enterprise-wide information grid that transforms personal productivity, process productivity, and control
- Manage information in the cloud securely and effectively.
- Deliver built in analytics capabilities for data driven apps
- Create exceptional customer and employee experiences.
- Facilitate efficient, secure and compliant exchange of information.
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
In an increasingly social and mobile world, there are more ways than ever to capture information and turn it into knowledge, but there are also more potential risks—information silos, data loss, security leaks. Within the enterprise setting, most companies today recognize this problem and understand that unmanaged information creates chaos. Organizations must find new solutions that will provide support for information flows and tap into information stores across the enterprise.
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is a set of technologies and practices that maximize the value of information as it flows across the enterprise. Its core technologies work together to create an end-to-end platform for sharing, collaboration, analysis, and decision-making, based on the effective management of information to harness its potential while mitigating risk through governance, compliance, and security. An EIM platform delivers better business results, improved relationships with customers, and creates an open, compliant IT infrastructure for business success in a digital world.
- Manage information flows across the organisation from capture through archiving and disposition
- Apply dependable, consistent governance policies across any type of content in the enterprise, regardless of where it originates
- Adapt information governance to the needs of users, building it into the business processes and applications they work in every day
- Provide users with rapid and seamless access from any device, or any location
- Ensure rapid access to a secure, single source of truth, optimising business processes and provide deeper insight into your information to support agility and innovation
- Maintain compliance and security while addressing the challenges of an increasingly complex and dynamic regulatory landscape
- Leverage a common, documented, standard layer of development tools that reach across all Content Suite components to extend the value of your content and make rapid application creation and system integration easy